- It may be possible to stop PTSD before it begins.
- Patients with bipolar disorder find equal relief from cognitive behavioral therapy and supportive therapy.
- Researchers are discovering why certain traumatic events remain engraved in our brains.
- Girls’ math performance is more likely to suffer from math anxiety.
- Exposure therapy and a common antibiotic are a successful treatment combination for PTSD.
Heather Rudow is a staff writer for Counseling Today. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.