- Teens describe first-hand accounts of bullying in the September issue of Teen Ink, suggesting that bullying in schools has worsened.
- On the other hand, a recent poll of adults on the subject of bullying revealed that behaviors are not viewed equally, including what constitutes bullying and when schools should intervene.
- A survey among UK military personnel found that they were more likely to report mental health issues such as PTSD when allowed to report them anonymously.
- According to a new report from the Institute of Medicine, the Department of Defense needs to update its substance abuse rehabilitation methods, take steps to reduce stigma and expand access to care for military service members and their families.
- Individuals with a history of self-harm are three times more likely to die prematurely than the general population.
Heather Rudow is a staff writer for Counseling Today. Email her at email@example.com.
Send to Kindle