- Many cases of depression can be caused by prejudice – whether from within or by someone else – and can affect a person on multiple levels.
- Also on the depression front, improving a person’s memory regarding specific past events might help alleviate that individual’s symptoms of depression.
- Individuals who believe the unrealistic television portrayals of romance are less committed to their spouses.
- Substance-use disorders linked to higher risk of death for veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- The UK’s expansion of the definition of domestic violence aims to help teenage victims, who are found more likely to experience partner abuse than any other age group.
Heather Rudow is a staff writer for Counseling Today. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send to Kindle