Interested in advertising in the Online Counseling Marketplace? Click here: http://ct.counseling.org/marketplace-advertising
TLC:CHILDHOOD TRAUMA PRACTITIONER’S CONFERENCE
July 14-18, 2014 in Lansing, Michigan
TRAUMA TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Keynote: Robin Karr-Morse
“Ghosts from the Nursery: Tracking the Roots of Violence”
The No. 1 scheduling software used by counselors.
Save dollars – reduce no shows
Take appointments online
SMS and email reminders
Get started at www.yellowschedule.com
THE CLINICIAN’S TOOLBOX
ICD-10 IS COMING! You can’t avoid it!
Get it now and be ready for November with the best and cheapest Reference List of Psychiatric Diagnoses from ICD-10-CM. Twice as many codes as in ICD-9. Billing and documenting require these all new code numbers. Full color for easy access. Includes all the DSM-5 codes an many more for full biopsychosocial diagnosing. 12 durably laminated, full size, spiral bound pages. Only $27 including shipping. More info on DSM and ICD and a very handy up-to-date 100 Drugs List free at www.TheClinician’sToolBox.com. SAVE THIS AD.
The Grief Services Provider Certification gives students a thorough understanding of the Grief Process, the ability to assess community grief support services, and run an aftercare program for grieving people. Available as a distance learning certification, you can work at your own speed and on your time table. 1-888-564-6018
LICENSURE EXAM REVIEW
NCE & NCMHCE Exam Prep Review. Multiple choice questions, mnemonics. Exam Tips, online and interactive Check out our FREE SAMPLER!! email@example.com www.CounselingExam.com
ENERGETIC BODY DIALOGUE (SM)
Interested in learning a forward thinking and integrative approach that allows those suffering or recovering from chronic stress, war zones, medical illness, personal traumatic events or intense professional corporate settings find relief on physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic levels? Energetic Body Dialogue(SM) is based on the principle that stress, trauma, and life-changing personal events become lodged not only in the mind (subconscious), but also throughout the body such as the fluids, musculoskeletal system and ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) to name a few. EBD enables the mind and body to restore to a healthy, functioning state by releasing trauma while simultaneously restructuring the thoughts and beliefs once associated with the trauma.
Benefits of EBD:
- Cultivates a safe, effective way to re-connect to a body once detached from trauma and its wholeness
- Allows positive transformation and healing by unblocking energy pathways that have been holding the trauma(s)
- Develops trust in the information and wisdom the body has to offer
- Delivers clarity and insight into the body’s mental, physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual needs
- Promotes wholeness, empowerment, rejuvenation, connection to self and others, energy, peace, calm, focus, hope and a plan moving forward for self-care
- Transforms negative thinking/ beliefs and debilitating emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual components created from traumatic event(s)
- Helps diminish and/or alleviate physical pain and discomfort in the body where emotional components from the trauma are stored
- Works in conjunction with and can be integrated into other medical or therapeutic modalities
For more information on the upcoming, CEU approved east and west coast training dates, please visit http://www.paigevaldiserri.com/trainings/upcoming-training/