- Undue stress during pregnancy can lead to increased complications for newborns.
- Playing video games improves employee health.
- Chronic stress has a marked impact on brain function.
- Cognitive behavior therapy is shown to be effective in treating anxiety disorders.
- Forty million Americans are addicted to cigarettes, alcohol or drugs.
- Mental Health America calls the Supreme Court’s ruling on the Affordable Care Act a “tremendous victory.”
Heather Rudow is a staff writer for Counseling Today. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.