- The fear, dread and other negative feelings that come with anxiety disorders can affect everyday decision-making.
- Seniors can combat loneliness with mindfulness.
- Infants with dads who were involved in the early months of their development had fewer behavioral problems as 1-year-olds.
- The bombings, violence and instability impacting the daily lives of those in Pakistan has led millions to suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental illnesses, but few get help.
- Yoga relieves stress by reducing cellular inflammation, according to new research.
Heather Rudow is a staff writer for Counseling Today. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.